Monday, June 1, 2009

The Cerebral Palsy Social



Anyone can have a social networking group now a days. The Cerebral Palsy Social is an organization that has been "created for people who cope with Cerebral Palsy directly or indirectly, on a daily basis." Those who want to join have to sign up but it is free. It's a great opportunity for those who want to know more or are currently living with CP to interact via internet with others around the world. Two thumbs up from the girl on the other side of the screen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Best Wheelchair For Heavy Person

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete